AeroStar Full Time Ground and Simulator Instructor
40 hours a week/ days scheduled pending class schedules
FAA/ EASA, DGCA and any other approved civil authorities pending
· Responsible for conducting training for flight crewmembers initial, recurrent, upgrade, and differences training in ground school and the fixed based and full flight simulators
· Utilize lesson plans and conduct ground training modules covering aircraft systems, including normal, abnormal, and emergency operations
· Contribute to the development of training programs, visual aids and other training materials for classroom presentation and individual review
· Ensure training environment is prepared in advance, presentation media is operating correctly and required reference materials and distributed materials are available
· Ensure technical accuracy of departmental manuals, including aircraft systems manuals, flight handbooks, performance manuals, checklists, flight operations manuals, and operations specifications
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Embody the AeroStar values and conduct oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness and Caring
· 5 years aviation background required.
· Possess an ATP certificate and A320 Type Rating total of 2000 hours
· Four year aviation-related degree is preferred
· Knowledge of Airbus aircraft systems
· Knowledge of Crew Resource Management (CRM) concepts required
· Experience utilizing Word, Powerpoint, or other graphic software to create and instruct training curricula required
· Ability to facilitate a cooperative relationship within the department required
· Able to lead classroom discussions and present both technical and non-technical information with high energy, passionate enthusiasm, and a commitment to excellence is required
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum age 18 required
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The location for this position is based in Kissimmee, FL with potential travel to other locations during transition phase.
For eligible employees, our company offers a unique total rewards package that few companies can match, including insurance coverage for medical 50/50%, dental and vision care 50/50%, 401(k) retirement savings plans, life insurance 100%, and PTO employee program.